Dura ace 9 sp pulleys

MMuller

RD 7800 on my cx bike. Can't find replacements anywhere on the internet. They're hilariously worn. What, just get whole new derailleur?

MMuller

I'm no longer efficient. Pulleys least of my worries. You know what'll happen. Buy/replace pulleys, shifting still a little off.....realize should change chain, better replace cassette, all parts so old impossible to find compatible, I guess cables and housing, damn these brakes could use upgrading.....
NEW BIKE! Thanks you @Patrick

MMuller

Update. ordered from Amazon with specific Dura Ace 9sp model #. Even called and stressed hard to find and wanted to make sure compatible. Even though guy sounded stoned and didn't want to be bothered he said yes. Sent me XTR mountain pulleys. These won't work. Sending back. The quest continues. Don't use Larry's in PA.

MMuller

@MMuller buy a set of Tacx pulleys. They come with shims/adaptors to work with everything from Simplex to modern Shimano.
Derailleur from 2005 and don't know if it qualifies as "modern". When functioning it works as good as anything out there today. I don't know why they stop supporting their older products.

Top Bottom