Dudes, over the top of through the bear trap?

Which way to release the kraken?

• Over the top

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • through the bear trap

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

gtluke

The Moped
Trying to determine which is the more common way to take a leak.
I was wearing a suit on Saturday which causes me to rethink my methodology since undoing a belt at a urinal is a great way to get piss on your belt.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I open up my lunch box and let it all hang out. When I have my work overalls on I gotta use the escape hatch, otherwise I'd wizz in my pants by the time I get my Johnson out.

Mountain Bike Mike

Undo the belt and tuck is back in to the first loop

25AF5CDF-1D5A-463B-B931-E288B5895DEB_zpspqoqofgs.jpg

Definitely felt creepy as hell doing this at my desk... BTW

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone else get super paranoid when drinking heavily and using the urinal? It's that over-cautious over-thinking that goes on to not screw up a step in the process and find my sock is all wet or something like that.

Luke doesn't drink, so maybe that's why he worries about having the belt go into the urinal. He's missing the paranoia.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I worried about many of the same kind of things once upon a time, but in the end it was just too much of an ask to take the time to work it out. So now I just wear rubber pants and my weekly fire hose-and-lye baths do a serviceable job of managing the problem for me. I've found there is also the ancillary benefit of a statistically significant reduction in social interactions, which I have always found off-putting anyway.

rick81721

Lothar
I thought only big fat guys used the belt unbuckled method. Bear trap always. Speaking of urinals, aussies are big on stainless steel troughs where you stand on a steel grate. No privacy tho when it's crowded

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does it bother you when pee on your belt? Be proud, chin up, and continue with your day.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Over the top with suit. I find the bear trap to be insufficiently sized with most suits. Releasing the bear isn't the issue, its reversing it back through the trap and into its den where the its difficult to perform unscathed.

qclabrat

I find it hilarious seeing little kids at the urinals, they just drop their pants/draws to their ankles and don't give a crap if anyone sees their bare ass

Last edited:
Top Bottom