DT Swiss no longer shipping from Europe (or maybe just from Germany)

Mr.Moto

That velocity is more like it.

Looks like DT Swiss is quite capable at enforcing MSRP, every single e-shop sells the rims at the same price.

Oh and Universal emails coupon codes for 10% off $100, 15% off $300 (on allowable items). If you need a code, I have one.

serviceguy

Oh and Universal emails coupon codes for 10% off $100, 15% off $300 (on allowable items). If you need a code, I have one.
I ordered from them in the past, i may have one. I can also buy at the same price from WorldWideCyclery.com with a 10% discount code. I may just lay low for a while as I haven't even had time to true my last build yet.

I was shamed into fixing my house soffit this weekend, no bike ride at all...the stuff of psychological warfare! I should have gotten an hint when I found the movie 'The Manchurian Candidate' on my DVR...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
DT China perhaps? I’m trying to expand my EU supply chain on a couple projects and surprisingly going through China makes sense depending on the VAT situation, etc. Very stupid how difficult it is arbitrarily made...

where do you order from?

serviceguy

Also, no Shimano parts shipped to the US from Europe, and we know that is also true for CRC. Looks like the holiday is over!

Top Bottom