Recovery is the new Black (The Sober Thread)

Yes. Anxiety way less too.
great news. Same experience here.

I can have a single beer nowadays. and it wont impact my sleep. But I mean like once every 2 weeks... anything more than that and my sleep goes to shit.

Anyway, it's nice to have A beer on special occasions or celebrating something special. I'm able to stop at one, and I know a lot of people don't have that luxury so I consider myself lucky / disciplined / afraid of the consequences.

great news. Same experience here.

I can have a single beer nowadays. and it wont impact my sleep. But I mean like once every 2 weeks... anything more than that and my sleep goes to shit.

Anyway, it's nice to have A beer on special occasions or celebrating something special. I'm able to stop at one, and I know a lot of people don't have that luxury so I consider myself lucky / disciplined / afraid of the consequences.
Yea. No beer for me. I always limited how much I would drink but how often was another story.

5317 days and counting ( well at least once a year I hit up a date calculator to count for me )

Zero interest in booze for quite some time. Do have to actively work a program to focus on letting go all the jillions of things outside of my control or that anxiety will ooze right back in.

No shortage of life-shit going on after age 50 to test one’s chill…

Caved last night with a pour of bourbon. Didn't sleep much the night before as I've made a pretty significant career decision and notified my employer.

focus on letting go all the jillions of things outside of my control or that anxiety will ooze right back in.

No shortage of life-shit going on after age 50 to test one’s chill…
Feeling this big time. Need to get my head right and going dry this month has been a big help.

Back
Top Bottom