Donation wanted. Shin/Knee Body Armor for Sterling Trail Crew.

MuniMan

I'm looking for a donation of shin/knee protection to wear while working on the trails.

For protection when making bigger rocks into smaller rocks with a sledge hammer. When a chip flies and hits you in the shin it really hurts.

This kind of work.

IMG_6740[1].JPG

Something like a pair of old 661s would be great. Even a pair of baseball catcher knee/shin pads.

661_kneeshin_guards_cheap__new_1535788897_fd50fa91_progressive.jpg

Thank You.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm looking for a donation of shin/knee protection to wear while working on the trails.

For protection when making bigger rocks into smaller rocks with a sledge hammer. When a chip flies and hits you in the shin it really hurts.

This kind of work.

View attachment 139637

Something like a pair of old 661s would be great. Even a pair of baseball catcher knee/shin pads.

661_kneeshin_guards_cheap__new_1535788897_fd50fa91_progressive.jpg

Thank You.

if you don't get any donations,
There are a few catcher/umpire sets on ebay in the $30-$40 range.
Pick them up, and let us know where to send the funds. I'm sure a couple of us will chip in.

Mr.Moto

I have a set. Least I could do as a contribution for all the hard work. Hasn’t been used in years and don’t have any plan to in the near future. Think they are medium. Will check.

Mr.Moto

Older Lizard Skin knee/ shin guards. They are marked Lrg/XL which is odd because I’m not very big. Scraped up a bit but certainly usable for what you need.

RobW

I also have a whole little league equipment bag with helmets, bases, balls, catcher equipment. Let me know if you need

Top Bottom