doggy needs a home!!! save his life

Frank

Sasquatch
ok ok

i love dogs, i had one for 18 years i would take this one but my one young son is allergic. of course im kidding im not an a** im just tryin to find a home asap and i knew this would get attention!!!

now my evil plan is no more

but i still want to find a GOOD home before he has to go to a no kill shelter cause they might not kill the dog but its isnt as good as a loving family!!!

peace and love to all

Cool...can you find a picture and post it? I may be able to find someone if I can properly motivate her.

now you guys can get back to arguing over 29 vs. 26 or y my chamois dont chaffe like yours......

:hysterica:scared:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
UGGGGHHHH!! This is the 2nd thread about a black lab.... and its so hard to resist. We just had our baby and I want to get a black lab as soon as the baby grows a little, and I know that no one is going to be giving away a black lab when we're ready :(

Hope you find a good home for him. How long do you reeeeaallly have? I know a potential home... but they're still trying to close on the house (it was supposed to be this Friday but got delayed for some reason)

al415

Banned
l_8af50298e30440de8ff4e3826116dc7a.jpg

DSCN1422.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

2911036978_bcf6728781.jpg

starflyr

how come i cant quote als post w the pic of that black lab???

anyway the dog looks like that black lab, in als photo, xcept hes got white on his chest

if you all are really that upset about a dog being put down well then you better rush to your local pound and start adopting!!! I stop by the Franklin pound all the time and there's always different dogs in there ...and I guarantee it's not because they're being adopted...

al415

Banned
if you all are really that upset about a dog being put down well then you better rush to your local pound and start adopting!!! I stop by the Franklin pound all the time and there's always different dogs in there ...and I guarantee it's not because they're being adopted...

I have four. Two of which are rescues. Thank you for your input.

Top Bottom