doggy needs a home!!! save his life

elsanto

Good luck finding a home for him, I used to volunteer with St Huberts in Madison, they have a VERY HIGH home placement rate with animals, and they will only put down animals with behavioural issues when they need the room.

It's a very good shelter if your luck runs out finding a home yourself.

It won't be hard to adopt a black lab, even at that age, they are great animals.

starflyr

well i finally found a home for the lab

he went with a good family my dad found. a 20ish girl and her dad, they said he would be perfect for their stem cell research. whatever that means!

at least i did my good dead

peace and hair grease yall

peace and hair grease

laterz

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i just read through this whole thread and there was more than once where i wanted to punch a few people on here in the throat for being heartless fucking assholes. KUDOS to you for being a fucking jerkoff.

LandCruiser

well i finally found a home for the lab

he went with a good family my dad found. a 20ish girl and her dad, they said he would be perfect for their stem cell research. whatever that means!

at least i did my good dead

peace and hair grease yall

peace and hair grease

laterz

If the new home falls through, I got a riding buddy looking for a new Dog. Keep us posted.

starflyr

wow! i made alot of friends w this thread!!

great, i was thinking of opening a father and son animal shelter, and i was gona ask for donations....

...not such a good idea

maybe after i find a home for my cat, she is gettin up there in the years dept. shit, so is my mom.

any takers?

latez

Top Bottom