Dog Fish

bozizle

I really didn't want to start a new thread but I needed to post this somewhere. First off I am a huge fan of the company and recently got to spend some time with emplyees of Dog Fish at a beer festival while enjoying a dinner and tasting. It was a great time and it was nice to meet some of these good people. The best part was when someone told me to try a drink on New Years Eve called the triple threat.....what's that you say?

Take a pint glasss

- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 120 IPA
- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 90 IPA
- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 60 IPA

It is suppose to seperate like a black and tan and be fantastic...I will let you know after tomorrow night.

Wobbegong

I really didn't want to start a new thread but I needed to post this somewhere. First off I am a huge fan of the company and recently got to spend some time with emplyees of Dog Fish at a beer festival while enjoying a dinner and tasting. It was a great time and it was nice to meet some of these good people. The best part was when someone told me to try a drink on New Years Eve called the triple threat.....what's that you say?

Take a pint glasss

- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 120 IPA
- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 90 IPA
- pour 1/3 Dog Fish 60 IPA

It is suppose to seperate like a black and tan and be fantastic...I will let you know after tomorrow night.

Sounds tasty, take a photo.

mwlikesbikes

Immort Ale

I was in my local source scouring for the 90 min and I come across the Dog Fish Head Immort Ale. 11% barleywine style, I had to have it. The 4 pack is like $13 but it's worth it IMO. Real good stuff!
I'll have to get the 90 or 120 min next to compare.

ArmyOfNone

I was in my local source scouring for the 90 min and I come across the Dog Fish Head Immort Ale. 11% barleywine style, I had to have it. The 4 pack is like $13 but it's worth it IMO. Real good stuff!
I'll have to get the 90 or 120 min next to compare.

Hmm. mixing apples and oranges IMO. However both are excellently delicious!

I have to pick up some 60 min and give that shot

G

Greenman

I had the Palo Santo Marron by these guys and, holy hell was it good, and strong 12%ABV. Try it you'll like it, I guarantee it :D

bozizle

Hmmm

Okay so I tried to layer them and to be honest you could barely if at all see the seperation between all three beers...however the taste was better IMO than having any single one alone...well worth a try.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
That is PURE MARKETING GENIUS. What a great way to get some of us suckers to buy THREE expensive microbrew six packs instead of our normal one. ;)

sixseven

That is PURE MARKETING GENIUS. What a great way to get some of us suckers to buy THREE expensive microbrew six packs instead of our normal one. ;)

Totally GENIUS! You put 3 bottles in one glass and it magically becomes 1 beer.
"but baby I only had one beer...":p

Sircrashalot

All the blabbin about it caused me to get a 4pack of 90 min. the other day when buyin' the champagne for new years.....on # 2 now......yummmmmmm

bozizle

New Release

Fort has been out for a few weeks but they are releaseing a new beer this spring they are being very quiet about and I am looking forward to a new creation from DF.

Wobbegong

I havent had a beer since January 1, since I've been dropping weight. Tonight is superbowl sunday, so I figured I'd treat myself to some beer for the game. I grabbed a 4 pack of 90 minute IPA, I'm pouring one out now. Ye haw!

Top Bottom