Does this look like a good deal?

Well it was too late. I emailed the guy seeing if he'd sell it for 1200 and later that night, he sold it. Now that I'm pricing out what a new niner would cost, I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. Other then the wheels, everything else was good enough. :mad2:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well it was too late. I emailed the guy seeing if he'd sell it for 1200 and later that night, he sold it. Now that I'm pricing out what a new niner would cost, I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. Other then the wheels, everything else was good enough. :mad2:

you could pick up a new mary for cheaper. and if you want suspension you could put some extra $ into it and get a fork. that would probably still land you under the price tag of that EMD.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
or maybe even a monocog... or GT peace 29er... they are real affordable, great smooth singletrack bikes for the price, and 29ers.

Yeah, I'll probably just shell out the extra bucks and get the niner with the components I want. I have my eyes on a Mavic C29ssmax wheelset. I just didnt' realize until it was too late how good a value that was. I mean the frame and the fork alone go for over a grand new.

Top Bottom