Do you have a treadmill taking up space?

walter

Fourth Party
Looking to get a somewhat decent, working treadmill for the family. Not looking for a fixer upper or something 30 years old, if you have something that you want to get rid of lemme know.

Last edited:

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do. Pro-form 860 Quiet Treadmill. Also folds up when not in use...has motorized elevation adjustment also. Here are a pick of model and the operators controls...it is folded up in my workout room currently...

20211209_205139.jpg
20211209_205155.jpg

Works well. LMK if interested and I'll take.proper pics

walter

Fourth Party
I do. Pro-form 860 Quiet Treadmill. Also folds up when not in use...has motorized elevation adjustment also. Here are a pick of model and the operators controls...it is folded up in my workout room currently...

View attachment 172735
View attachment 172736

Works well. LMK if interested and I'll take.proper pics
Cool. I'll be in touch if me and the wife can figure out where to put it. Our current idea would be to put it in her office but that would require us to move/remove some other larger furniture. Ill let you know!

mfennell

Oh, how I'd love to get rid of our treadmill. It's a friggin' belongs-in-a-gym monster. Took 3 guys to (barely) carry the base down the stairs to my basement entrance. Purchased from BeastHuman DonR a couple years ago after my wife had bugged me for years to get one. I doubt she has used it 10X since. I lean bikes against it - so it's not completely useless - but it's almost exactly the same size as my motorcycle lift, which is what should actually be in that space. :)

Top Bottom