Disturbing "no helmet" trend

Cassinonorth

Getting back to my original post...hey have you noticed all the people not wearing helmets! 🤣

Saw a couple in a fight club trail system yesterday. If there ever was a place that would get shut down by a helmetless injury, that's it.

I heard the park police are placing an officer in the lots, they are going to be checking for helmets, making sure there are no batteries in bikes (watch out e-bikers!) and writing heavy fines for skidding. If someone can confirm, I heard it will be plain cloths officers, like a sting! Dragnet!!!!

btw - anyone catch the signs placed by the Park Police offering a $5k reward to find out who the person creating all of the “un-named segments” on the trail applications is. Not sure about you guys, I am not a snitch but $5k is $5k.

On the opposite side, I saw a guy wearing a full face helmet (maybe a “they” not sure), I stopped them and let them have it. A full face is WAY too much helmet for Allaire unless you are riding Tiger Woods, then it is okay. But judging by the fact that they had a mail order bike they definitely didn’t have the ability for that trail. Goobers.

one more thing, full size vehicles shouldn’t be allowed to park at Allaire. Maybe that is something we push later. Definitely bigger issues to fry (I don’t eat fried food btw, lol lol) But f full-size vehicles. I think that would solve the parking issues of the full lot but what do I know!

Were they filming a Toyota commercial?

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-7.57.08-AM.png

Kaleidopete

responding to the original post......
my ride yesterday with fifteen riders with the Jersey Devils bicycle club and only three with helmets!
Me and Bull & Spin, and I think Bull only wears his because it has horns. I guess it's because they only ride roads
and go slow. Me riding mountain trails have just formed the habit of always wear a helmet. I guess it's
where you're from and what you do.
Jersey Devs 10anv18.jpg

johnbryanpeters

Not pointing fingers here, but anyone who values their life AND rides the road without a helmet is an absolute moron. Not talking side streets in a town road.
Even side streets off a town road - I got a horrific head injury when a mechanical caused me to lose my front wheel.

Johnny Utah

Saw a couple in a fight club trail system yesterday. If there ever was a place that would get shut down by a helmetless injury, that's it.

Were they filming a Toyota commercial?

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-7.57.08-AM.png
This person is going to shred. Best part is when they are done gleaming the cube they know they are going to have a dependable, comfortable ride home that is both good on fuel but also a solid investment. Kudos shredder. Kudos.

MikeyBikey2000

This person is going to shred. Best part is when they are done gleaming the cube they know they are going to have a dependable, comfortable ride home that is both good on fuel but also a solid investment. Kudos shredder. Kudos.

Are those rim brakes on that thing? Also killer reflectors for that real off road vibe

MikeyBikey2000

Are we all getting trolled by Toyota or did their marketing department really not know any better?

The outfit looks straight outta BMX plus circa 1983.. looks like Pete Loncarevich using the full goggles cause he couldn't find any Visine.

JDurk

Are we all getting trolled by Toyota or did their marketing department really not know any better?

The outfit looks straight outta BMX plus circa 1983.. looks like Pete Loncarevich using the full goggles cause he couldn't find any Visine.
Toyota got the message and addressed it.
1623678368557.png

1623678396049.png

1623678422889.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions