discuss electric bikes

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I usually only see one or two when I ride. Sunday at Allaire I lost count after at least a dozen in the first few miles of riding. They were all over the place.

rick81721

Lothar
I've had ten people in the last two months ask me if my SC Tallboy C is an e-bike. Driving me nuts. I'm 55 but not decrepit.
Need a big sticker that says NOT AN E-BIKE!

That's funny, I've never had anyone ask about my tallboy CC - 2020. But then again, I rarely see others while riding

THATmanMANNY

Started using Strava. Killing it on the ebike lol
$550 rigid e bike is still going great, battery has not caught fire, and more than 1/2 paid for accounting for commuter expense avoidance
ED2A8249-1D7F-487E-84EC-6F1C8AFE4B76.jpeg

93A09D66-8D3B-4EE1-BD0E-4B8AEEFCB217.jpeg

A6CD3911-A574-4070-98EC-2C08B4643632.jpeg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
@Victor I I wasn’t much of tracking my rides but I feel like it gets me out more or I make it a mission to ride more

Hmm do you mean selecting my ‘gear’ menu?
Not sure. I know some people that switch their settings when they ride their ebike instead of their analog bike so it doesn’t upset the Strava analog bike apple cart. I was pretty competitive on Strava the past couple of years but am sometimes seeing people on the trails with an ebike and on the same trail not changing their settings so competing with analog bikes. This is one of the reasons I am giving less credit to Strava bling these days. Of course this could be a separate thread all on its own…😂🤘

Top Bottom