Dirty Kanza

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Anyone looking to sign up for this? I’m considering doing the ss class. Has anyone done it? How are the logistics?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I submitted for the DXL last year and ended up not going. Logistically it's got some stuff going on, and you need to book super early because of how big it is.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I submitted for the DXL last year and ended up not going. Logistically it's got some stuff going on, and you need to book super early because of how big it is.
I don’t mind driving and camping but I think you need your own bailout vehicle. I would do the DXL if I’m going that far.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
We've been talking about it at the shop for a bit and there's a really good chance we're going to drive the Sprinter out to do support for HB Employees and Club Members. We need to see how many of us get in before committing to anything really big. Worst case we drive out the little van like Sven and I did for Wendigo.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I don’t mind driving and camping but I think you need your own bailout vehicle. I would do the DXL if I’m going that far.
There is an option to pay for bailout services, and the cost is pretty minimal.

I got into the DK100 this year, but ended up selling my entry, due to various logistical issues.

Top Bottom