Dirtfest 2021

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Ok, so dirtfest isn’t an official thing anymore, but I have a seven points campsite up for grabs the usual weekend of dirtfest (may 13-16). It’s a prime ridge campsite (site #11) for Thursday to Sunday. For a small fee I believe I can transfer the reservation. Something came up so I’m going the weekend before instead. Let me know before I cancel it.

There is a festival weekend 5/21-23- Dirt Fest light. Friends of rays town Bike fest. Not sure there will be the same level of demo's etc... but should be cool. Perfect weekend to ride pristine trails 5/13-16 before they get torn up I would go if I were you!

There is a festival weekend 5/21-23- Dirt Fest light. Friends of rays town Bike fest. Not sure there will be the same level of demo's etc... but should be cool. Perfect weekend to ride pristine trails 5/13-16 before they get torn up I would go if I were you!
I’ll be in Maine next weekend, the plan was to substitute this weekend but with the rain I had to cancel that too. The festival must be the reason I could find any sites that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom