Dirt jumper

Cha1985

I'm looking for a cheap dirt jumper. It dosent have to be anything great. Just something I can jump with lol. Preferbly a 26 DJ. If anyone knows of one for sale send them my way plz thanks...

thanks for the link, i actually just spoke to the guy and ill be meeting up with him when he gets back, hes away right now, thanks again...

Sold mine last year
picture.php

OK im still looking for a 26" dirt jumper, this guy i was talking to about the one up in brooklyn isnt getting back to me and im tired of waiting, he is away again till next wednesday, so until then IM still looking for oneeeeeee

I am half way done building on right now that i was planning on selling. PM ill give you more info.

I picked up a DJ a couple weeks ago and my friend gave me a much better frame so I swapt all the parts over and when it came to the cranks I noticed the bearings were wasted and the cranks were forced together very hard to separate even with the right tools. So I'm just looking for a set of cranks. If I can't find a used set. I'll probably be getting a profile crank set through beachwood bikes...

Back
Top Bottom