Directions

bclinsure

I'll be coming from Marlboro and will be going to Six Mile for the first time (usually I ride Allaire or Hartshorne). I want to ride the best trail at Six Mile.

Can someone offer directions to the best starting point?

Thanks in advance.

Start at the lot mentioned.

Follow red trail, to orange, back to red (right on red) to middlebush road. Cross road, follow red. Turn left on white trail, cross wooden bridge and go straight up the hill at the 1st intersection. Follow the white to lot on jaques lane. Follow red from lot to rear corner where trail turns right, look left for an overgrown trail head. Follow to canal road (along water). Right on canal road to lot on right. Look for blue trail head marker on your left when heading up the lots driveway, follow blue back to middlebush. follow red to orange to red, to lot on rt. 27.

See the map in the Current Map thread. Have fun!

holy fast batman... wow thanks for the quick response i wanna come up this way on a sunday i hope to hit the whole trail since im a hour and a half away again thanks everyone

holy fast batman... wow thanks for the quick response i wanna come up this way on a sunday i hope to hit the whole trail since im a hour and a half away again thanks everyone

If I wasnt riding in the Hops to Hops ride this Sunday, I'd offer you a guided tour.

Have fun.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions