Dinosaur art destroyed

mwlikesbikes

The truth is out there…
5D52DB97-466C-4AA9-B0B8-819F13ED780D.jpeg

bergsnj

The dinos were in close proximity to the jumps by the parkway. I hope this bad press does not shine a light on the jump line and cause an issue with that spot. I could imagine whoever owns that land would not want it to be there.

Ian F

Just hearing about this. Damn... Riding through there was definitely a hi-lite of our Allaire rides. From reading the article, it almost sounds like all that's needed is to re-string them, or is the damage more extensive?

Karate Monkey

Just hearing about this. Damn... Riding through there was definitely a hi-lite of our Allaire rides. From reading the article, it almost sounds like all that's needed is to re-string them, or is the damage more extensive?

The sculptures were not really hung, so much as trussed together, then suspended. It's not really a, "just hang them back up" type thing.

Ian F

The sculptures were not really hung, so much as trussed together, then suspended. It's not really a, "just hang them back up" type thing.
I guess. It sounds like the strings suspending were cut, but it doesn't sound like the vandals went through so much effort as to tear apart other aspects. Of course, I haven't looked at them in person so it's just speculation.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions