Die Bike Thief!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
whoa, thats crazy. he looks like a murderer more than a bike thief.

ill be stopping by today with your washers, and the girl want to try out some clip ins. :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is actually awesome, because there are thousands of people who gave up their stolen bikes for dead who will now have hope they can get them back. I'm sure it will be brutally painful to prove anything is yours. But think of how clean this is?

If only the police could find the world's left sock thief.

RNG1

Man, that is crazy. But why do they always refer to psychos like this as "Mr."?
Makes him sound like he was some kind of school principle with this dark side that no one knows of when really all he is is a dirt bag. I guess it requires some kind of skill to fit that many bikes into a garage though.

LandCruiser

10 Large Sprockets!!! I say punishment should be his Balls between the rear Derailler and Sprocket for 10 spins on the Large Sprocket.

sixseven

10 Large Sprockets!!! I say punishment should be his Balls between the rear Derailler and Sprocket for 10 spins on the Large Sprocket.

Run him thru it until full separation occurs. The Koran is very clear on this issue.

I have had three bicycles stolen in 3 years in New Brunswick at the train station. The locks were cut on a hybrid and a great folding bike I picked up in Japan. The most recent one was an Iron Horse Adirondack that I paid 20$ for at a yard sale. I was running late and forgot the Kryptonite lock, left the bike there in the rack and it was gone when I got back. I deserved that one.
Someone is enjoying them somewhere.

Top Bottom