Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

iman29

anyone know if the trails are ride-able here or if they have the frosted ice coating all over the place. Im an "advanced beginner" so I stick to the white trail mostly.

TPI_Elky

Rode yesterday morning and trails were in great shape. Except the loop with the water crossings. But even that had only a few wet spots that needed to be walked around

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
The Mine is fine. Hero dirt, actually. Tstorms last night musta missed it. Get some!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I am still in NICA mode so anyone riding, can you post when the Japanese Knotweed on the white trail starts to get out of hand.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I am still in NICA mode so anyone riding, can you post when the Japanese Knotweed on the white trail starts to get out of hand.
Nothing out of hand yet. Only 2 small spots where my arms touched bushes: right after you climb out of the rusty colored stream crossing and right before you cross the fire road to climb up to the old foundation on the mulch area switchback descent.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Saturday August 17th, morning event.

The 2019 Garden state swim-run is being held in the morning. trails are open, but there is tape to help the runners stay on track.
Stop by and meet the Courain boys, and help clean up the tape for good karma. Go get it end of the day.

Trails are in good shape, glass is cleaned up, some of the sticks cleared.
have at it.

TPI_Elky

All was just about perfect this morning. Couple of soft spots but no puddles (I avoided the trail near the spring). Hope weather tonight doesn't clobber it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions