Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Aside from a good bit of debris/blowdown from all the wind this week conditions were great today. Only water was the usual spot on new section of yellow.

stilluf

This place never disappoints!
Overall conditions were very rideable at Dick Mine today. Ranging from frozen to hard park, with some slick sections on the White twisties. Marty’s trail was In fine shape with the recent trail work and low temps.
only section not good to ride was the ‘Alabama semicircle’ off yellow.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone lose a pair of Swiss tech gloves like a week ago? I forgot I picked them up somewhere on white and just found them in my laundry. There were no cars in the lot so I just held onto them.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Anyone lose a pair of Swiss tech gloves like a week ago? I forgot I picked them up somewhere on white and just found them in my laundry. There were no cars in the lot so I just held onto them.
On that note, I found a Topeak multi-tool on the Blue trail. It is hanging on a small tree branch just to the left of a log-over.

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_122503469_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210118_122503469_HDR.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 87

kaitlyn

(Looks at temperature of 26 degrees and a few inches of snow.) Anyone ride this place in conditions like this? I'm curious.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
(Looks at temperature of 26 degrees and a few inches of snow.) Anyone ride this place in conditions like this? I'm curious.
I rode it yesterday. It was great. Ideally try to ride before the sun gets overhead for maximum traction. Even well below freezing the snow will get soft and slippery in the sun. Still fun tho lol.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Conditions are perfect right now. I didn’t make it out till 3pm and the snow was perfectly packed down and grippy. 10/10 would recommend. 👌

xc62701

I got there today and there are few trees down and some annoying snow left but the stuff that was dirt was good. One tree was down on white half way between the top of orange and the climb up from the gravel lot. The big tree was down on white going up to the mulch pile. Right after the downed tree there was a bunch of snow going up the switchbacks that wasn’t much fun even on the fatty. Brass monkey had some snow too but that was more manageable.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions