Dickerson got memed

kaitlyn

Saw this on the 5 boro bike tour fb page, and was all "hey! I know that place!"
Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 10.10.40 PM.png

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where is that? I guess it's been quite a while since I was at Dickerson Mine, cause I don't ever remember seeing it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where is that? I guess it's been quite a while since I was at Dickerson Mine, cause I don't ever remember seeing it.

Up top near the climbing gym. It’s possible that’s a new trail since you were there last. Pretty much almost as close to the DMV as you can get.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s possible that’s a new trail since you were there last. Pretty much almost as close to the DMV as you can get.

Ah, last time I was there was the last time I got my car inspected, and it's like a year or two overdue. So that's plausible.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What route do you do at DM with an 8 year old?
so my son has done all the trails at DM now minus the orange trail down... But depending on his mood, ill try to keep him on the more fun stuff....usually something like this if its a quick ride...

sometimes I can get him into the full loop on blue, full loop on martys trail, white etc....just depends on what kind of mood hes in and I try to not torture him too much...I want him to do everything, but not hate it....very fine line lol.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions