Diamondback Haanjo EXP Carbon Disc 650b $1300 - No Longer Available

Effjay

It's a gravel bike, it's an adventure bike, it's a monster-cross! Whatever it is, it's a pretty versatile and fun bike that I've had set up a few different ways and can be configured to suit just about any buyer. I'm pretty sure this is a 2018. The newest version on their website is called the 5C now I think, but it's the same frame. This is their 53 cm, internally cable routed, carbon frame set up for 650b/27.5 w/ thru axle. It originally came with a Shimano 3x9 setup with TRP Spyre mechanical 160mm disc brakes, bar end shifters, and HED Tomcat wheels (currently wearing 650 x 47 WTB Byways setup tubeless). I've had it set up with Gevenalle 10-speed shifters, flat bars and GX 11-speed grip shift, and it's currently set up as follows:
  • SRAM Rival 22 HRD hydraulic disc brakes/shifters. I have the front derailleur set up on the granny and middle chainrings because I'm weak and slow.
  • GX 11-speed rear derailleur
  • 10 - 42 rear cassette
  • Stans Valor carbon 27.5 wheels (12x142/12x100) with xd driver with Hutchinson Cobra 27.5 x 2.25 set up tubeless.
It's in good condition with only one real blemish that I tried to show clearly in the pictures. I can swap around the stuff listed above stuff around pretty much however you want it and we can negotiate price, but as it sits, I'd like to get $1300 obo. Thanks. IMG_1847.JPGIMG_1848.JPGIMG_1849.JPGIMG_1850.JPGIMG_1851.JPGIMG_1852.JPGIMG_1853.JPGIMG_1854.JPGIMG_1856.JPG

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
not my size, but is it an 11 speed or is it an eagle derailleur? eagle is 12 speed

Effjay

I suppose I should have mentioned, I’m just shy of 5’10” on a good day with 31-ish” inseam and it fits me pretty well. If I remember correctly, this was the middle of the three size offerings. I remember there being some internet discussion that these run somewhat larger than what you’d expect from the size number, for what it’s worth.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I suppose I should have mentioned, I’m just shy of 5’10” on a good day with 31-ish” inseam and it fits me pretty well. If I remember correctly, this was the middle of the three size offerings. I remember there being some internet discussion that these run somewhat larger than what you’d expect from the size number, for what it’s worth.

how does one measure inseam do you go taint to heal?

Kylet

It's a gravel bike, it's an adventure bike, it's a monster-cross! Whatever it is, it's a pretty versatile and fun bike that I've had set up a few different ways and can be configured to suit just about any buyer. I'm pretty sure this is a 2018. The newest version on their website is called the 5C now I think, but it's the same frame. This is their 53 cm, internally cable routed, carbon frame set up for 650b/27.5 w/ thru axle. It originally came with a Shimano 3x9 setup with TRP Spyre mechanical 160mm disc brakes, bar end shifters, and HED Tomcat wheels (currently wearing 650 x 47 WTB Byways setup tubeless). I've had it set up with Gevenalle 10-speed shifters, flat bars and GX 11-speed grip shift, and it's currently set up as follows:
  • SRAM Rival 22 HRD hydraulic disc brakes/shifters. I have the front derailleur set up on the granny and middle chainrings because I'm weak and slow.
  • 10 - 42 rear cassette
  • Stans Valor carbon 27.5 wheels (12x142/12x100) with xd driver with Hutchinson Cobra 27.5 x 2.25 set up tubeless.
It's in good condition with only one real blemish that I tried to show clearly in the pictures. I can swap around the stuff listed above stuff around pretty much however you want it and we can negotiate price, but as it sits, I'd like to get $1300 obo. Thanks.
  • 10 - 42 rear cassette
It's in good condition with only one real blemish that I tried to show clearly in the pictures. I can swap around the stuff listed above stuff around pretty much however you want it and we can negotiate price, but as it sits, I'd like to get $1300 obo. Thanks. View attachment 116157View attachment 116158View attachment 116159View attachment 116161View attachment 116162View attachment 116163View attachment 116164View attachment 116165View attachment 116166
  • 10 - 42 rear cassette
It's in good condition with only one real blemish that I tried to show clearly in the pictures. I can swap around the stuff listed above stuff around pretty much however you want it and we can negotiate price, but as it sits, I'd like to get $1300 obo. Thanks. View attachment 116157View attachment 116158View attachment 116159View attachment 116161View attachment 116162View attachment 116163View attachment 116164View attachment 116165View attachment 116166
Hi Effjay,
Is this still available? I’ve pm’d you!

Top Bottom