diablo

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, so who wants to go up there with me and show me around? i have a "free pass" from the wife to go and check it out one of these weekends...or weekdays (up until sept. 3rd). any takers? at the very least you can bring you camera and get some solid crash footage.

ArmyOfNone

O! I really wanna go...even if i go once i want to get a taste. We should make plans. Maybe brett can come too.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
seriously. i will be hitting the big stuff by days end. damn snowboarding mentality. does brett do the DH/FR stuff? he'd be a blast to go up there and goof around with.

ArmyOfNone

In the beginning there was Brett. Brett said let there be Diablo. And there was Diablo.

I think Brett was huge in creating much of what is there now.

NJ Jess

Humm, I have a camera,...

and a helmet cam to boot. Do you need a voyuer,...oh, I mean camera operator. heeeheeh

Spylab

Probably won't be back up until Sept. 3rd, but my kid brother and best friend Ryan will probably be up this weekend. Any of us would be more than glad to show you around.

I am still a wimp with the big drops, but I can take you to 'em if you'd like...

D

DANSPANK

I'm in. Either weekday or weekend - just let me know. Looking forward to breaking my bits.

T

Timekiller

The next day Ill be up there, will probably be sept. 3rd., mabye the weekend before.

Keep me posted when you guys go up.

K

klutch

I'm there every weekend, and sometimes during the week. I would be more than happy to show all of you the entire mountain. It's a great place to ride.Send me some pm's as to when you want to go...

pinkshirtphotos

being i cant ride diablo anymore i have my sunday sitting here. size small. if anyone needs a dh bike for the day give me $50 and pay for anything you break you can use it.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I should be there this Friday after setting up camp at the Mooch...

That is, if the GODS of BROKEN MOUNTAIN BIKES don't sabotage my ride on Thursday night. :D

I am running out of bikes :mad2:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should be there this Friday after setting up camp at the Mooch...

That is, if the GODS of BROKEN MOUNTAIN BIKES don't sabotage my ride on Thursday night. :D

I am running out of bikes :mad2:

Makes sense, go downhilling the day before a 24 hour race. Much more sensible than, say, Russian Roulette. :hmmm:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I told you, I got to loosen up before the race ;)

for me, no sense in pre-riding the muddy hell that I will ride over and over and over again Sat & Sun. ;)

Top Bottom