Diablo Freeride Park Season Passes

Spylab

They have been that price since the beginning of October. All my cohorts picked them up; I am still skeptical at the price. I shouldn't have to feel like I need to strain myself to get the 10 trips in just to break even.

I remember back in the day when the Action Park season passes covered themselves after 2 visits. That's how a season pass should be: offer it to the faithful who are willing to jump on the deal right away, close the offer of a season pass altogether after the first 3 weeks of the season, then reap all your money from the people who are paying full ticket price.

All winter I was thinking about hopping on this, but I think I might just pay my $30 each time and not have to worry about meeting my "paid" quota...

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Im which you on that,i have no prob.paying as i go, no pressure on getting the days in to pay for the pass.

lilbuj

I picked one up in october.

I thought it was worth it since, the remaining days of 2006 were included. I already have a day on the pass. I was planning on having another day on the pass but the park was closed due to high winds and no electricity. I don't see me not making it up there atleast 1 or twice a month from April to October. :D

T

Timekiller

...I already have a day on the pass. I was planning on having another day on the pass but the park was closed due to high winds and no electricity...

Same here... I was planning on getting 3-4 times on the pass in october, but I only got one real riding day in. I was also at the 'hike-a-bike' jump comp. I hiked to the top of alpine, watched some p-drop stuff, went home.

K

klutch

They have been that price since the beginning of October. All my cohorts picked them up; I am still skeptical at the price. I shouldn't have to feel like I need to strain myself to get the 10 trips in just to break even.

I remember back in the day when the Action Park season passes covered themselves after 2 visits. That's how a season pass should be: offer it to the faithful who are willing to jump on the deal right away, close the offer of a season pass altogether after the first 3 weeks of the season, then reap all your money from the people who are paying full ticket price.

All winter I was thinking about hopping on this, but I think I might just pay my $30 each time and not have to worry about meeting my "paid" quota...

yeah I remember those days when the park trails sucked ass and everyone rode bikes with 5" of travel and weren't doing half the stuff that goes on there today.The trails are well thought out and completely built and groomed by professionals and if you've been there recently you'll understand what I mean. The days of Action Park are gone for a reason.

Spylab

Action Park was just a reference; not talking about old old Diablo. I've only been there this past season, and love what is offered. I was just using Action Park (should I use Six Flags to make better sense?) as an example to say that I think the Diablo pass price is a bit high for what a season pass should really entail...

Top Bottom