Diablo demo day

NJ Jess

LOOK at the first line, second paragraph!!!
FRIDAY 5/25 THROUGH SUNDAY 5/27: FREERIDE US OPEN

Interested in freeride and downhill mountain biking? Want to watch some of the biggest names in downhill racing and take part in the festivities of the US Open of mountain biking? Take advantage of Beachwood Bikes demo weekend at Diablo Freeride Park. This event will showcase the beefier end of the Rocky Mountain line. Interested riders should be prepared for a few hours of riding a sampling of Rocky Mountains with a small group you would be familiar with from the shop. Bike set up and guided beginner downhill runs would be handled with the same professionalism, fun and attention to details you would expect from Beachwood Bikes. Please contact John at the shop or by email to set up an appointment. 732-349-2333 Mountain bike experience required.

Bike and lift pass are included in the demo. Any other equipment and gear can be rented at the mountain or purchased at Beachwood Bikes (20% off all accessories 10% off freeride/downhill bikes for participants).

R

rustywoodstone

You can also volenteer for the event. One day's work for two lift tickets good all season....

NJ Jess

Going up now

Heading to Campmor to pick up my rig and off to Diablo I go. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Should be there --- spec --

I hope to see some action this weekend. I always find it inspiring to watch the pros in motion. Whatever the interest, moto-x, standup jetski racing, mogels, nascar, drag-racing, music, waterskiing, the payback was always worth a ton more then missing it and doing something else. I'm looking forward to some up close motivation, this is easily the closest event with this kind of pro turnout.

Last edited:
Top Bottom