DH Newbie!

jgtv22

I'll be there Sunday morning! I rode Blue mountain in PA today.. it as awesome, I'm hooked.

I'll be on a red / black Intense Tracer.. and I have a British accent! Feel free to say hi.

Also I love how this thread has interest.. glad its just not me that's needs the confidence!

Gnick

I'll be there Sunday morning! I rode Blue mountain in PA today.. it as awesome, I'm hooked.

I'll be on a red / black Intense Tracer.. and I have a British accent! Feel free to say hi.

Also I love how this thread has interest.. glad its just not me that's needs the confidence!
awesome - i need to get to mt creek sometime this summer. ill have to rent a bike though - im not going to put my hardtail or my body through that.

DargSide

i plan on doing that at some point. My biggest thing is that I'm not used to leaving the ground. corners and technical descents dont concern me as much, but I am not all that comfortable in drop offs and sailing over doubles and rollers.

I was like that for awhile last year, as far as learning to jump, deviant is very helpful, also the small tabletops next to lower d

jgtv22

So I went this weekend. I actually did Blue Mountain on Saturday and Creek on Sunday and it's awesome. My favorite at Creek and was breakout to ego trip and some other trail to the bottom. It is very different from trail riding but so much fun. Having done it although.. (obviously not an expert) I'd be happy to go with anyone that's nervous. It's worth it!!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jgtv22 I was at Mountain Creek Sunday too with a bunch of people... It was a great day for riding!

Glad you had fun!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions