Deer Shotgun Week (12/5-12/10)

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone,
It's deer and bear shotgun time! Please try to stay out of the hunters way during this week of 12/5-12/10 as this is the only time they can hunt deer and bear with shotguns.

If you want to ride, I'd suggest the county parks or Kittatinny and leave the other state parks for the hunters during this week. Or, if you do ride in the state parks, try to ride during the middle of the day and make sure you WEAR YOUR ORANGE! And don't wear your deer costume.

Take it easy and be safe.

Joe

27867.jpg

Last edited:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
hey A-Joe, I thought KVSP allowed hunting (at least west of the Sussex rail trail), no?

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
hey A-Joe, I thought KVSP allowed hunting (at least west of the Sussex rail trail), no?

You might be right. Last year, there was no one there. Check the Kiosk to see if they allow shotgun in the park. But you can still do a pretty decent ride there without hitting the cell tower climb.

Last edited:

jpn

kvsp hunting

couple of years ago I was on blue east of the rail trail in the north end of the park and there was a hunter sitting right on the trail up on top of the ridge. He didn't look real thrilled to see me.

Top Bottom