Deer Park Wed 10-15 2:45

Wazu

Heading out on Wednesday to Deer Park. Giving my body a rest this time. I'd like to do a slow-mid paced, non-stop fall ride for around 2-3 hours. Gonna avoid switchbacks and boulders when possible. I ain't looking for a workout but I'll end up getting one in the process of taking in a colorful fall day. It's all about the fun this time.

Takedown

Hey Wazu, I have to work Wed. but do have Thursday off if your available. But I warn you I just started riding this summer so I am not the fastest :(

EpicRidr

Don't you have a job?

Where do you get all this free time on weekday afternoons? Wish I could join you, it's going to be a beautiful afternoon. I won't have a chance to ride before Sunday, darn it.

Wazu

Chris I start work early and finish early so I can actually be around for all these kids! I work from 4 am till 2 pm. (unless I change my mind mouhahahaha!)
Takedown I think it's gonna rain on Thursday? Anywayz would be nice to get together soon. Consider working half a day tomorrow <-----There's a thought!
Jake, what can I say. It just ain't in the cards for us this year so far LOL. Me you and Brett should go on some kind of "2% Skim Goat's Milk" ride for mortals in the near future.
Brett you know you wanna come. The fagged out pace is turning you off but I'm hoping you'll succumb. :getsome:

EpicRidr

Holy cow, 4AM?

You must go to bed about the same time as the kids. I'm usually at work by 7, but that means working til almost 5 most days. Too late for a ride this time of year, especially with the commute. But I'll be riding Deer Park Sunday afternoon for sure. Come to think of it, commuting 2 1/2 hours a day is the root of my problem.

Wazu

Didn't Miss Much

Chris you didn't miss much. I did 21 miles and the first 16 was my fastest mph average ever (10.3) with the SS so I was thrilled...BUT the last 4 miles---well, let's just say I would have paid two hundred bucks to get heleported out and I am dead serious. I think my problem was stopping at my car to talk to Ehmra for a few minutes before doing the last 4 miles. Holy crap did I bonk and boy was I elated when I got to my car. I really should have done the slow ride I had planned but that's hard to do when I'm alone. My next ride WILL BE SLOW. (I hope.)

Top Bottom