Deer Park GPS Links

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool, thanks. More is always better. Unless you're talking debt or rear end size.

ArmyOfNone

Cool, thanks. More is always better. Unless you're talking debt or rear end size.

tell that to him!
4243.jpg

SpartaBard

I have most of the trails mapped out for Deer Park but I cannot upload any more data to the website. Shaggz is working on this...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's an attachment limit of some sort with vBulletin. I've had to scratch old files to upload new ones.

Deer Park from Mtn. Villa School

Rode Deer Park from the Mtn. Villa School for the first time today. Good slow ride, as I had to stop and check the map several times to keep from getting lost! Ran into Patty (Pedals) and her 4 legged friend on the white loop....took Patty's advice and stayed left after the lake bridge to cut the loop a little shorter....conditions were great! just a few wet run-off spots. Trail work on the Allamuchy pond trail was really nice! wasn't expecting some of the technical sections on that trail.
Did an endo to OTB on the way back out on Muchy Pond Trail to school.
I must be having post demo 29er jet-lag and for got to un-weight myself and lean back a little further going over some rocks....oops! no major injuries (just my pride).

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/172249866

robr1023

I'm thinking about trying Deer Park soon because I've heard great things about it (for a beginner)

It seems like the white trail is the best bet, is this correct?
Also, since that "trail.motionbased" site seems to no longer be in existence does anyone have any .kmz (those gps files I can open in google earth) for this beginner white path?

I found what seemed to be a good map online, I think it was either on bikenetix or jorba.

Are there any tips for Deer park or the the white trail?

robr1023

I'm thinking about trying Deer Park soon because I've heard great things about it (for a beginner)

It seems like the white trail is the best bet, is this correct?
Also, since that "trail.motionbased" site seems to no longer be in existence does anyone have any .kmz (those gps files I can open in google earth) for this beginner white path?

I found what seemed to be a good map online, I think it was either on bikenetix or jorba.

Are there any tips for Deer park or the the white trail?

Anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rlb

I have all of Allamuchy/Deer Park/SSP mapped as a KML. For whatever reason the white trails are showing up as a light blue/gray color, I'll fix that at some point.

Another decent loop is this ride, just stay on white in the southwest corner. Or, if you want a little techy stuff follow the loop in that spot, riding the unmarked trails.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom