Deer Park 3pm Monday

Wazu

Gonna hit up the home course at 3 pm on Monday. Gonna do like 15 miles give or take 5 miles either way depending on who shows and how work goes and what not. Doesn't have to be a race pace but a constant mash would be nice.

Wazu

Okay, looks like no takers so this ride just turned into a cursing, snot- blowing race- rockin killer pace and you are all dis invited! Lmao jk I'll be there at 3ish for whomever may show.

EpicRidr

Good call bagging yesterday's ride

I went out anyway, for a mostly road ride in consideration of the trail conditions. Did some of the Saxton's Falls trails in Stephens, then the climb up into Deer Park from Waterloo Rd. Trails were slick, but not so soft that I was leaving tracks. But I got caught in a downpour, and rode in pretty heavy rain all the way back to Rockport Rd. At least it was reasonably warm out.

I'd be there this afternoon if I could. Unfortunately, someone has to make the junkmail. See ya Ger.

Wazu

Good Ride Today

Hey Chris...would have been cool to see you today. As it were, I went an hour early and Hardtail 70 (gazelle) came too. We had a quickish paced ride and did a few new trails too. Good climbing routes. Fun Fun Fun. I don't know the distance cause I never turned on my thingie but I'd guess 'round like 13 or 14 miles ish. The single speed is ALOT of fun. I'm lookng to get out on Wed or Thurs if yer interested. Might wanna do Mahlon or Round Valley soon too. Have a great night man. Oh, did I mention that Hardtail is a gazelle? He's modest and lets his riding do the talking. Riding with him is gonna force my Stumpy FSR out of hibrination. What's also cool is I'm stealing every line he takes! Muhahahaha!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Word to the board: Wazu is freakin fast, and he's soakin up my line choices like a sponge.WE ARE ALL DOOMED!:(

Wazu

You Crack Me Up :)

I needed a good laugh today, thanks Chewey. :D Lookin ta go out on Thursday too with my friend Ryan. He really needs to get back into the swing of things again. It might be a slower pace but at least he doesn't stop much. If you aint doin nothin show up! Maybe I'll post the ride now.

Top Bottom