Deer Hunting Time @ CR! PLEASE READ

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
(This is a cross post from the CR forum, but I feel its important enough to be posted twice.)

For those who are local, you've received a letter in the mail about the Deer Control going on.

Basically, this time each year the government sends out hunters to keep the deer population down. CR is deer city.

From January 12th till February 14th, hunters will take to the woods. They will shoot between 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset. There will be yellow cation tape in front of the trail heads during these times. PLEASE, do not take it down. Keep in mind that there are many, many trail heads @ CR - the hunters don't do the best job of marking each trail.

My point -- keep night riding to a minimal at CR for the time being. The letter does say that all night time activities are not permitted during this time, but isn't that usually the case?

Be safe everyone!

-- James

fasterthanliam

(This is a cross post from the CR forum, but I feel its important enough to be posted twice.)

For those who are local, you've received a letter in the mail about the Deer Control going on.

Basically, this time each year the government sends out hunters to keep the deer population down. CR is deer city.

From January 12th till February 14th, hunters will take to the woods. They will shoot between 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset. There will be yellow cation tape in front of the trail heads during these times. PLEASE, do not take it down. Keep in mind that there are many, many trail heads @ CR - the hunters don't do the best job of marking each trail.

My point -- keep night riding to a minimal at CR for the time being. The letter does say that all night time activities are not permitted during this time, but isn't that usually the case?

Be safe everyone!

-- James
I quess the reindeer antlers on my helmet for the christmas season are not the greatest idea.

secondspeed02

race team

:DWhats up man , so ur on the team that Dan Coleman teaches Jrs race group in millburn.
My name is Evan M. hes knows me :) .. Its cool ur getting the word out about the hunting going on somerset county park land issue by the county..
peace talk to you again man

Be safe everyone!

-- James

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Thanks!

Everyone,

Thank you for being respectful of the Deer Curling at Chimney Rock over the past month. There have been no reported problems or anything, great job!

The Curling has now ended - once CR dries up a little bit, the Rock will be rockin' and ready to go! :getsome:

Thanks again guys!
-James

Top Bottom