December 253rd: Giving Tuesday

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fixed my shoulder so I can use it - cue the skiing, biking, running and lifting again

Got a Peloton Tread and took up running 1-3x a week

Hired 75% of my team and promoted the other 25% to finally be fully staffed and operational

Found a new friend at work who makes me laugh and helps keep me sane

Went to London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Capetown

I’m hoping to add “helped get a kid into college” before the month is out

@clarkenstein which company are you with? I work in Oncology as well

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks! I’m with Pfizer working on our breast cancer portfolio (a CDKi and a PARPi)

Congrats on filing!
@clarkenstein and @2Julianas my company has a number of ONC MABs on the market, with more biosimilars on deck.. congrats on approval @clarkenstein

On another note...

Finally got my MPH in August after going back to grad school more than 20 years after undergrad lol.

Subsequently was promoted to better job, grade change , better stock options etc can't complain, for now.

Week in Montana of the 4th to see how Western America celebrates with friends who live there , and man its awesome...most patriotic affair Ive ever been to

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Great to see the accomplishments noted by many today.
As for biking in 2019:
1. On schedule to log in 2,400 miles this year and is split up between fat or mountain bikes. That’s about twice what I usually ride.
2.Came in 7th out of the mortals for BIYF. Amazing how much time people can dedicate to riding outside in the winter. Kudos.
3. Tried out a couple of MTBNJ races and came in 2nd place in Mooch Madness. I’m not a racer so that was kinda cool.
4. Got my first new FS mountain bike in 5 years(where does the time go).
5. Learned how to wheelie (OK, that’s a lie, more like 40 something years ago).
6. Have settled into a riding crew that consists of all types riding styles. Learning a lot from the diversity.
7. Attended more MTBNJ group rides which included riding with @Norm .
Happy Holidays Everyone.

Mathers

From a young age I knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur and have my own business. In 2019 I started my own company - Phythouse Wellness LLC.

30 years later, life goal achieved!
Did you write off those new wheels ;)

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Did you write off those new wheels ;)
Yep. And the fork, and the seat post and...

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 9.03.44 AM.png

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Entered my first xc ski race...a week later I was racing my mtb.

Took a sailing lesson and liked it, despite the fact that I still can't sail.

Got more into CX racing, actually won a race.

Thankful for @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST letting me use his CX bike at a race, now I want one. Thx?

I gave up foods with added sugar and feel a lot better. Yes I'll have birthday cake, or apple pie at Thanksgiving, to join in the celebration but in my daily life I'll eat a piece of fruit instead of M&Ms.
Define fruit?
506733B9-1DE4-4E53-91F2-0927425E8400.jpeg

Top Bottom