Dear the guy who just hit and ran my girlfriend...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Disclaimer: this will have curse words.

Dear the guy who just hit and ran my girlfriend,

regardless of who you are and if you get caught or not i just hope you know that fucking karma will catch up to you ten fold you motherfucker.
sincerely,

scott

p.s. shes fine and there isnt bad damage to her car, its just the principle that you dont run from an accident.

Last edited:

gtluke

The Moped
Damn hit and run like she was in the car? DOH at first I thought like her parked car.
That sucks balls.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
she was at a light on rt36 about to cross over it and some dude just came up behind her and blasted her. she got out of the car and the guy backed up and took off up a side street. she didnt get a plate. theres just some paint damage on her bumper but no structural damage.

ellbiddy

Those are some pretty harsh words for just some paint chips on a bumper. Think twice type once! Anywho, I hope he gets caught regardless just so that you can get your girl's bumper fixed. I know the feeling though...some dude hit me on my bike and tried to run.

All the best man.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Those are some pretty harsh words for just some paint chips on a bumper. Think twice type once! Anywho, I hope he gets caught regardless just so that you can get your girl's bumper fixed. I know the feeling though...some dude hit me on my bike and tried to run.

All the best man.

you are right. i edited it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear that dude. Good to hear everyone is ok, unless you think of your bumper as a pet. Then sorry to hear about your pet bumper.

People panic, it happens a lot. They don't know what to do so they run. Fight or flight and they knew they had run into someone mean and Irish, so they were afraid of fighting ;)

Seriously, glad she's ok.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Scott,
glad she's alright remember it could always be worse and karma will get the bastard in the end.

walter

Fourth Party
I liked the original version better. Glad to hear everything is OK with MeanIrishGirls dumper.

People suck.

al415

Banned
I have a funny story that might make you feel a little better. I was a campus cop a lifetime ago. We were always having little fender benders in the parking lots. One day this young hot-rod clips a parked car with his BMW. He takes out the tail lamp and dents the rear driver side quarter panel of the other car. There are a few people standing around outside between classes. The hot-rod gets out and says
"Hey! Does anyone know who's car this is?"
When nobody knows the owner of the parked car he announces
"Well I guess I'll just leave my information, I have to get going"

A couple of hours go by and we get a call from a distraught female student. I head over there and the red-eyed freshman girl hands me this note that reads

"Hey asshole. All these people standing around think I'm leaving you my insurance information but I'm not. Shit happens. Later!"

Just as I'm shaking my head in empathy, another student walks over and says,
"Hey officer, I don't know if it helps but I took the other guys plate down. He just seemed like a real jerk so I thought it would be a good idea"

This one ended up with a happy ending. The girls car got fixed and a hot rod from holmdel having to give his BMW back to Mom, after losing his DL. I don't have many "traffic" stories but this is one of my favorites. You're right, the guy that hit your girl will get his.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
I have a funny story that might make you feel a little better. I was a campus cop a lifetime ago. We were always having little fender benders in the parking lots. One day this young hot-rod clips a parked car with his BMW. He takes out the tail lamp and dents the rear driver side quarter panel of the other car. There are a few people standing around outside between classes. The hot-rod gets out and says
"Hey! Does anyone know who's car this is?"
When nobody knows the owner of the parked car he announces
"Well I guess I'll just leave my information, I have to get going"

A couple of hours go by and we get a call from a distraught female student. I head over there and the red-eyed freshman girl hands me this note that reads

"Hey asshole. All these people standing around think I'm leaving you my insurance information but I'm not. Shit happens. Later!"

Just as I'm shaking my head in empathy, another student walks over and says,
"Hey officer, I don't know if it helps but I took the other guys plate down. He just seemed like a real jerk so I thought it would be a good idea"

This one ended up with a happy ending. The girls car got fixed and a hot rod from holmdel having to give his BMW back to Mom, after losing his DL. I don't have many "traffic" stories but this is one of my favorites. You're right, the guy that hit your girl will get his.

GODDAMN HOLMDEL A**HOLES. its good to hear tho that he got caught. d-bag.

don

GODDAMN HOLMDEL A**HOLES. its good to hear tho that he got caught. d-bag.

I'm sure it completely sucks that your GF's car was hit and run but not sure that everyone from Holmdel is an a**hole. I know in post before you were talking down on the people in my hometown - which towns have good people in your eyes?

don

Al - great story! I agree that the guy that hit MIG will get his in the end - hopefully at the worst time possible!

THATmanMANNY

do the right thing

When ever I see an incident with cars or people driving away in cars from a fishy scene I always take note of there plate!

This one time didnt' do my no good though... this table just left a restaurant (@ the bees) without paying and I got there plate down, but then I told the owners I have their plate and they said they couldn't do anything about it and the server will have to cover the loss from their pay. I was like WTF??? I have been a waiter for most of my working years and I would definately not be down with that policy :getsome:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
I'm sure it completely sucks that your GF's car was hit and run but not sure that everyone from Holmdel is an a**hole. I know in post before you were talking down on the people in my hometown - which towns have good people in your eyes?

im not downtalking ALL of holmdel just the rich snobby ones that think they are gods gift to everything. i deal with these people a daily basis at my job. haha funny thing is the next group of snobs i hate to deal with are the people from where you live now. lol. but again, not ALL of them suck, a good majority of them are good people but quite a bit of them think their shit dont stink. and in my eyes those are not good people. i dont like being looked down on becasue i dont drive a fancy car or wear prada shoes. but, becasue im a good and fair guy i will apologize for talking smack on your hometown.

Top Bottom