Dear kush

kush

While that isn't why I have this screen name, that works for me :p

If anyone caught SNL's Weekend Update - Really? segment, there were some great quotes on the Phelps issue -

USA Swimming, really - If you want someone to stop smoking weed, don't give them 3 months off, that's what you do if you want someone to finish Call of Duty.

Parents, if your kid says Michael Phelps smokes pot, why can't I? Say you can, as soon as you win 12 gold medals for your country

If you're at a party, and you see Phelps smoking a bong, and if your first thought isn't Wow I get to Party with Phelps, and you take a picture and sell it to a tabloid, you should take a long look at a mirror, cause you're a DICK"

The Kalmyk

Funny post Manny...When I first saw his board name the first thing to come to muind was Purple Kush:)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
who would even want to smoke with Phelps?

With those lungs, he would burn the entire bowl, pipe, joint, etc in one hit...:rofl:

Last edited:

clutch

who would even want to smoke with Phelps?

With those lungs, he would burn the entire bowl, pipe, joint, etc in one hit...:rofl:

Olympic-Size Bong Hits Michael Phelps has extraordinary lung capacity. Does that mean he can get extraordinarily stoned?
By Juliet Lapidos
http://www.slate.com/id/2210441/

"Meanwhile, on blogs and chat forums, fans are wondering whether Phelps' abnormally large lung capacity means he can take monster bong rips. Can he?

He can......"

Last edited:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
:rofl: "Every one of your products sounds like a wish a genie granted at a Phish concert.":rofl:

VanDbtRiver

this has got to stop. you have the goat baseball players all going down the tubes, accusations against the best athlete of all time (lance), and Phelps is getting his teeth kicked in over a depressant. What will happen when roids are banned from football? Meanwhile, pete rose isn't in the hall because of sports betting. I don't know what my point is:hmmm:

Top Bottom