Dave's Going Away Ride

Engignar

Guys and Gals,

I've been offered and accepted a new job based in the Denver area, starting the beginning of March. Sadly this means I will no longer be able to ride our great local trails or ride with all of the friends I have made on this forum, folks who make mountain biking here truly worthwhile. The decision to make this move has been a tough one for me, and the friends I have made through this forum have only made it harder. I have learned a lot about becoming a better, more responsible cyclist from you, both through posts and personal interactions, and I truly thank you for it.

I'm going to be organizing a going away ride on Sat. 2/20 at Ringwood (school) starting 9 AM. I plan on hitting all of the fun stuff, like 6 br, Renegade, Warm puppy, Skylands, and parts of the race course as well. With a decent sized group expect at least three hours.

Thanks,

Dave

Glancing Aft

Dave, So glad to hear you got the job! I'm going to do my best to make this ride! If not I'll be giving you a ring whenever I'm out that way!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Good luck! buffalo creek awaits you!

Attachments

• DSCN2345.jpg
    DSCN2345.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN2339.jpg
    DSCN2339.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN2344.jpg
    DSCN2344.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN2341.jpg
    DSCN2341.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Eileen

Dave - congrats on the job!! I won't be able to make it on the 20th but good luck and have fun out West :popcorn:

VanDbtRiver

awesome! There are probably 1 or 2 decent places to ride out in Colorado... it's like pretty much the same as New Jersey from what I hear except they have better Italian food and get less snow than us.... seriously though, have a great time out there and live the dream!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
When Mandi and I come out there for vacation, can you point us in the direction of the fun trails?

Not sure If I've met you, but I most certainly have got chuckles from your replies.

Enoy!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
just dont go snowboarding the day before this ride:rolleyes:

You know how hard it was for us to get a solid 3 man group for the mid week Skyline rides!?!?!.... now we are back to 2. And no, we do not accept your initial offer for your replacement :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will try to make this as Sat's are tough for me.

J-Dro

Count me in for the going-away party. Who's arranging for the strippers and booze?;)

We're gonna miss you Dave, but the time is right to chase the dream.

xc62701

Good for you Dave! Congrats! I'm still looking for my opening to go out west. Find a teaching job for me and I'll help ya move ;)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I will be in Canada on the 20th or I would be there.

Have a good move. I will see you in August for sure.

I know a bunch of folks out that way that you should link up with right off.

Peas

J-

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Although I've never met you (I think), I've enjoyed your presence here. Congrats on the new job. I think I will make it to the ride on the 20th!

Top Bottom