Darkhorse Gallop Video

RNG1

Yo bro, once again a great job! I don't know if you realize how many of us look forward to this! There are a couple of spots where the audio links up really well with the video and I wonder if it is coincidence or not. Especially the spot with the tree with the red X. Hope you are feeling good, see you in 2 weeks?

Oreo

Yo bro, once again a great job! I don't know if you realize how many of us look forward to this! There are a couple of spots where the audio links up really well with the video and I wonder if it is coincidence or not. Especially the spot with the tree with the red X. Hope you are feeling good, see you in 2 weeks?

Thanks! Im just now catching up reading the Darkhorse thread, WOW, great feedback all around about the race from alot of people that were there!
The spot where you passed me was no coincidence ;) I just spent a little bit of time working with the audio/video sync to compensate for what short footage I got during the race, I was riding by myself most of the time after I lost the lead pack, I cooked myself at the prolog, damn rabbits! my position at the top of the hill in the first lap was how I think I finished. I need to work on my engine for Kitatinny.

RNG1

A couple of us are looking to get out there on Thursday afternoon if you are interested.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Love the fact you used Surfing With The Alien for the music...OLDSKOOL!!

-Jim.

Oreo

A couple of us are looking to get out there on Thursday afternoon if you are interested.

What time Thursday?

Jim, I'll use another Joe Satriani soundtrack for you if you wear the helmet cam next race ;)

Thanks Eileen.

C U ALL at Kitatinny

Steve Vai

Jim, I'll use another Joe Satriani soundtrack for you if you wear the helmet cam next race ;)

I'm not sure you guys want to see what happens during the expert race:D I'd wear it though if it isn't too heavy.

-Jim.

Oreo

I'm not sure you guys want to see what happens during the expert race:D I'd wear it though if it isn't too heavy.

-Jim.

Oh yes we do!.....it's pretty light at 375 grams including the head unit and batteries, runs for 1hr25min, we can do the helmet swap or change memory (less than a minute to change) at the feed zone and record the whole race. I'll burn the raw footage to a DVD for you, beats watching Opra while on your trainer.
What's your helmet size?

RNG1

Jim,
Wear the cam...wear the cam... wear the cam...(I'm chanting but I don't know if that translates)
Come on everyone chant with me...

Alex, we may now actually get up there today (Wed) around 1:30 not sure about tomorrow's time yet. Anyone want to join us as we are not familiar with the place at all, we'll be cranking even if we don't know where we are going.

Steve Vai

Jim,
Wear the cam...wear the cam... wear the cam...(I'm chanting but I don't know if that translates)

I'll wear it, but not for the State Championship race, I need all the help I can get...I'd be down to hook it up for the Highbridge race the weekend after though:D

-Jim.

BiknBen

Oh yes we do!.....it's pretty light at 375 grams including the head unit and batteries, runs for 1hr25min, we can do the helmet swap or change memory (less than a minute to change) at the feed zone and record the whole race. I'll burn the raw footage to a DVD for you, beats watching Opra while on your trainer.

Shucks, I'll wear it whenever you will let me. While watching the video, I wish I was in your class. I'm in Expert SS and planning to be at Neshaminy this Sunday and Kittatinny the following week.

Oreo

Shucks, I'll wear it whenever you will let me. While watching the video, I wish I was in your class. I'm in Expert SS and planning to be at Neshaminy this Sunday and Kittatinny the following week.

Sweeet :cool: I'll look for you as soon as I finish my race in Kitatinny, might as well do the whole race Ben,we'll do a quick memory change, it'll be cool to document your finish. ;)
Now tell me that you wear a medium helmet. i use a bandana under my helmet so no worries, no fluid exchange :rofl:

Jim, If I make it down the city for the Highbridge race, youre it!

Cool, finally we'll get an expert racer's Point Of View in Kitatinny :D

RNG1

Alex,
Not going to make it up there today but are still shooting for tomorrow around 2:30, hope you can make it.

Top Bottom