Dark Horse 40

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All welcome...might even post the week prior.

Probably closer to 9:45 wheels down.

Wife just informed me that's Chinese New Year's day. So we may have to blah blah blah with my in-laws. Post up before you go in case I can get out of it!

ArmyOfNone

that weekend i am off from work! w00t! its looking like a very STRONG possibility.

Like ChrisG was saying i think i might try to make a weekend out of it wit the gf. Hopefully there is some cheap lodging in the area.

Id also be down for a pre race run at this place. Just give a heads up. Dunno if ill be able to swing the feb 17 run. Ill have to play that by ear.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Wrench-RR-MHold1L.jpg
"My goodness, lady, that sure is a big tool you have there."

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
2 things...

1. Is the 2/17 ride a Darkhorse group or non affiliated? 2. Fred and Chris, if the Action Outfiitters bicycle compound is ready by then there might be some free open beds.We'll see how it goes.Chris and the A.O. boys would be an absolute SHREDFEST!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1. Non-affiliated, I'm pretty sure.
2. I am neither Fred, nor Chris. WTF are you running a brothel?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
2. Fred and Chris, if the Action Outfiitters bicycle compound is ready by then there might be some free open beds.We'll see how it goes.Chris and the A.O. boys would be an absolute SHREDFEST!!
Right on. Looking forward to getting up there, one way or the other.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Thank you norm....

..but i need to be SURE not pretty sure..and no brothel but up north here most of the my aquaintences lives revolve around cycling so every 3rd house has got some space for putting people up for races rides etc......where ya going Sat/Sun??

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
..but i need to be SURE not pretty sure..and no brothel but up north here most of the my aquaintences lives revolve around cycling so every 3rd house has got some space for putting people up for races rides etc......where ya going Sat/Sun??

I'm never 100% sure about anything.

Tomorrow LM for a few hours, then Sunday I have to get out and back early because we're doing family stuff. So road if I have the balls for it or trainer if I wimp out.

Top Bottom