Dare I say....?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Norm be damned, it looks like Spring is hot on the heels of Sean's departure. What are your upcoming riding plans?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it is a rule and if steve wasn't a moderator he'd be yellow carded for mentioning it.

Not that you guys are ever looking for a serious answer to any of your questions or anything, but I plan to do a long road ride on Saturday morning in the Somerset/Hunterdon County area.

I hope to put in an extra hour if I can, to preempt the pizza party I am attending later that same evening.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Sprain Ridge on Saturday. :)

Help out a bit with some Jungle Habitat TM in the AM then Ringwood in the afternoon on Sunday. :)

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not that you guys are ever looking for a serious answer to any of your questions or anything, but I plan to do a long road ride on Saturday morning in the Somerset/Hunterdon County area.

I hope to put in an extra hour if I can, to preempt the pizza party I am attending later that same evening.

oh, come on...we do sometimes. now that spring has almost sprung we're bound to start talking shop again.

if not, i'll post up my review of 'cat's cradle' sometime in the next 24 hours and we can talk about that. :D

if not, i'll post up my review of 'cat's cradle' sometime in the next 24 hours and we can talk about that. :D

Give me 3 days to read it and then we can discuss.

PS - I bought Ron some A to Z Fab rock sliders and the new Edge Products Throttle Body Spacer for his birthday. We had a blast putting them in on Saturday. I cannot wait to have a Jeep of my own one day so I can spend lots of money on myself...I have to stop buying new bikes first. (see, I can threadjack too - or at least attempt to do so).

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's

PS - I bought Ron some A to Z Fab rock sliders and the new Edge Products Throttle Body Spacer for his birthday. We had a blast putting them in on Saturday. I cannot wait to have a Jeep of my own one day so I can spend lots of money on myself...I have to stop buying new bikes first. (see, I can threadjack too - or at least attempt to do so).

Well Done! zach makes great, great stuff. it's nice to support a local nj guy too.

cat's cradle shouldn't take you three days. i think it took me a grand total of four hours?

Well Done! zach makes great, great stuff. it's nice to support a local nj guy too.

cat's cradle shouldn't take you three days. i think it took me a grand total of four hours?

it has competition - 2 other books, work, a concert, bike ride, rebuilding carburator's in a 4-wheeler and a birthday party. And I would like to sleep and drink a few beers somewhere in between all that as well.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The idea is to absorb yourself in a book, not speed read it!

i did. i just know it took me about that long b/c i finished it on the to/from on my ATL trip. fawking ice-9.

Zach moved to Pennsylvania. He says it costs him less $$$ in taxes, overhead, and living expenses to do business. Smart guy. I think I will follow his lead one day.

he did? wow, i've been outta the jeep scene longer than i thought.

ArmyOfNone

wooooooaaaahhhhhh!!!! a caverlero maybe?!?!

its ok to admit that you liked it

Top Bottom