Dagger Whitewater Kayak

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Selling my Dagger RX 6.7 Whitewater Play boat so I can buy a newer model.

$450

Bought in 2005 and is in D A M N good shape for a whitewater boat.

From Dagger website:

Save yourself the trouble of trying to paddle both a playboat and a river runner at the same time. This crossover gives you control of the whole river in a single kayak. Well-balanced and slicy, it's great for vertical freestyle moves, yet travels down river with stability and speed. Even non-experts can showcase their skills in this 'jack of all trades' boat

Specifications

Length: 6' 7" / 201 cm
Width: 25.5" / 65 cm
Deck Height: 10.75" / 27 cm
Weight: 32 lbs. / 15 kg
Cockpit Length: 34.75" / 88 cm
Cockpit Width: 19" / 48 cm
Paddler Weight: 120-195 lbs / 54-88 kg
Volume: 52 gal / 197 L

RX1.jpg

rx2.jpg

rx3.jpg

RX4.jpg
Rx7.jpg

rx6.jpg

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
are you getting a dagger rx 2.9er?????

Well Kind of. Am looking at a Liquid Logic Remix which is considerably larger and when you compare whitewater kayaking to mountain biking it would definitely be the equivalent of a 29er, no doubt.

walter

Fourth Party
Ok, spill the beans. You don't want a newer model, you want my Salsa. Thanks pal, I'll clean it up for you.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Like a mortgage or rent, car payments, monthly groceries and the like. What a tough life it is.

i don't have time for that! i'm too busy deciding whether i want to blow all my money on a camcorder or some new skis or maybe a niner fork or maybe...

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i don't have time for that! i'm too busy deciding whether i want to blow all my money on a camcorder or some new skis or maybe a niner fork or maybe...

Dude, whitewater kayaking is like mountain biking on water....without the climbs though:hmmm: You would love it. The boat is actually a good fit for you too.

I think you can afford to skip 1 mortgage payment, or student loan payment, or utilities, or maybe..

creeker_1

Without the climbs huh, how about attaining? Kind of like climbing. If I had more opportunity, kayaking would still be 1st love.

M

my32flavours

I'm interested in your kayak. If you want to pm me or send me an e-mail we can talk. My e-mail is alisonsmedley at gmail.com

Thanks!

M

my32flavours

Haha maybe. I just joined up to check into the kayak. I'm a paddler, not a mountain biker :)

Baskin Robins wha? Is that just what you associate with Canada?

sixseven

I like Tim Hortons. New Jersey has the Sopranos but Canada has Trailer Park Boys and that show kicks ass.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haha maybe. I just joined up to check into the kayak. I'm a paddler, not a mountain biker :)
Baskin Robins wha? Is that just what you associate with Canada?

Does this mean you dont want to get together for a group ride at 6miles?

From wikipedia.
"32 Flavors" is a song by Ani DiFranco on her 1995 album Not a Pretty Girl.

The title of the song is a pun on Baskin-Robbins and its well-known "31 flavors" slogan.

Top Bottom