Czigmeister Octoberfest ride 9/26 Sunday @ 9

xc62701

Gear up for a great fall mountain bike ride and celebrate afterwards at Czig Meister's Oktoberfest!
RIDE STARTS 9am Marty's Reliable Cycle of 251 Main St Hackettstown, NJ 07840
RETURNS TO Czig Meister 100 Main St Hackettstown Oktoberfest - this town-wide festival will feature drinks, music, food and activities throughout the downtown area.
RIDE DETAILS Short ride on the road to enter Stephen's State Park. Expect 20 miles of moderate/advanced singletrack and intermediate pace
RideWithGPS Route https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37370667 We will do our best to to ride together but this is a drop ride due to time constraints.
RSVP here!
Signed copy of 2021 waiver required https://www.sefiles.net/.../2021_Martys_Group_Ride

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We're heading over to Hackettstown today to hang out with some friends at their Oktoberfest. Text me if you'll be out that way today, and I'll let you buy me a beer.

xc62701

We're heading over to Hackettstown today to hang out with some friends at their Oktoberfest. Text me if you'll be out that way today, and I'll let you buy me a beer.
If I was I’d buy you a 4 pack. But alas, I am not.

xc62701

If you plan on coming by please be on time and ready to go from martys hackettstown at 9 am. We need to leave promptly to get back to the beer by 12. Let’s have a blast!

Last edited:

xc62701

Good ride today. Got in the loop as planned and no issues. It was a great day to be on a bike.

thegock

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Couldn't see the pictures @Sven Migot .

?
COLD WATR.jpg

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was psyched to jump on this ride 1/2 way through. It was so nice out there, I'm about to roll out again today and adding a few more miles in. Good times!!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You are posting a private link from Google. You can see it, others can't. Something changed with pasting, it is grabbing the link rather than the picture. Check for updates on your device. I'll look into it on this side

Sven Migot

You are posting a private link from Google. You can see it, others can't. Something changed with pasting, it is grabbing the link rather than the picture. Check for updates on your device. I'll look into it on this side
I'm just copying & pasting the picture into the body of the message. It usually works. Maybe something changed.
They're much bigger than they used to be.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm just copying & pasting the picture into the body of the message. It usually works. Maybe something changed.
They're much bigger than they used to be.

yes - something changed, but i'm not sure where.
it is choosing to paste the link, not the picture.
there was a chrome update and a xenforo update at the same time, so i'm not sure which one broke it.
I personally think google broke it when "copy image" is copying link instead.

previously, when pasting a picture, it added it to the gallery at the bottom of the post, now it is just embedding a direct link
to the picture in an attempt to source it into the page. Since you have permission to source it, it works for you.
I've been doing a partial page grab,

ie

1632838554531.png

and that pastes the pic

@soundz, you got some clipboard knowledge? How do i inspect what is on the clipboard?

Top Bottom