Cyclist fatally shoots teen during robbery attempt

McKMtnBk

2 people + 0 guns = 0% chance of getting shot
2 people + 1 gun = chance of someone getting shot.

The myth that being armed decreases your chance of being shot seems to defy basic logic.

Depends which one of "us" is the "1 gun" in your equation. If it's me there is no chance of anyone getting shot until they prove to be a danger to myself or those around me. So if a CRIMINAL intends to harm me, or my wife or my kid or the guy standing next to me then yeah, somebody might get shot. Simple rule, don't draw and aim a gun at any living thing you don't intend to kill.
In a utopia where there are no evil people who wish to harm one another we could eliminate guns and knives and clubs and rocks and fists. Until then, peace through superior firepower!

olegbabich

I do not bring a gun with me, cause I live in NJ.

Attachments

• 3028077376_0d8777e5c9[1].jpg
    3028077376_0d8777e5c9[1].jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Gun%20Bar%20Mount-1[1].JPG
    Gun%20Bar%20Mount-1[1].JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 141
  • tumblr_lhe2zcin0O1qcp6xao1_1280[1].jpg
    tumblr_lhe2zcin0O1qcp6xao1_1280[1].jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 138

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Chances of 3rd party involvement will also increase the innocent parties likkleyhood of being shot. By either a 3rd party citizen or the police. Once you draw it opens up an entirely different spectrum of possibilities.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

MST.ESQ

Chances of 3rd party involvement will also increase the innocent parties likkleyhood of being shot. By either a 3rd party citizen or the police. Once you draw it opens up an entirely different spectrum of possibilities.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right! Once the police (or CCW holder) draw it opens up the possibility that the victim may not be left to the whim of a deranged pervert/criminal and get violently raped or killed. Holy shit.

ellenserruto

I ride somo another death is no big deal around here I do get the creeps when i ride past that spot where they found the lastest body So unsettling!

Top Bottom