Cycle Works Rocks

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, there is a post about it here but I had such an amazing experience with them I needed to start a new thread about it. In fact, my experience was so good that it was the topic of my blog today, in the (partial) form of a fairy tale.

For those of you who don't feel like reading my gibberish here are the Cliff Notes:

Suspension fork crapped out Sunday. Steve calls them on Monday for me and I'm on the phone with them by lunch. Wife leaves the house at 6:00 pm to drop it off. Turns out I broke my rebound spring, something neither of them had seen before. John stays late working on it, then pulls apart a floor model to get the part he needs. Wife picks it up yesterday, and the bike is back together in my basement by 8:00 pm Tuesday. Just an amazing turnaround for someone they had never met or talked to before Monday at noon.

So major props to them for hooking me up the week before the 24 hour race. Fantastic job, and many thanks to Frank and John for helping me out!

Spylab

Well, they have a pretty darn good formula when it comes to service. They stick their neck out and overdeliver every time, which in turn makes me spread their name to every biker I know. I can personally say that four of my best friends' business and two bike sales were as a result of word-of-mouth praise from me. When you get treatment like that at Cycle Works, it's hard to imagine going anywhere else.

This coming from someone who is a 45 second bike ride from Marty's!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome! great to hear they took care of your problem. They are great guys uh?

Really fantastic. John ended up spending 15 minutes on the phone with me yesterday just shooting the breeze. Really nice guys.

Top Bottom