Cycle Craft - Rt. 206 - Chester

A

Ant

Bought my bike, helmet, water bottle, and water bottle holder x2 with my buddy and they gave us 10% off. We also get a free 30 day checkup.

Recently I broke my derailer and derailer hanger and they only charged me for parts, no labor. They also took the parts off another bike so the turnaround was only 1 day. Two thumbs up!

dursman

I brought my bike in on a wednesday to get a tune-up, new rear tire, and seat post. They told me it would definitely be done by saturday morning, but hopefully by friday - good news because I wanted to ride over the weekend. I went in on saturday to pick it up and nothing was done. They said they got the wrong sized seat post - I don't know why this stopped them from doing the tune-up and rear tire, but I just told them to forget about it and took my bike home.

-1 for not measuring my seat post correctly, -5 for not calling me to keep me informed. The 2 kids that worked there were not very friendly or helpful either. Other people have had good experiences there so maybe I just caught them on a bad week. Or maybe they only cater to you if you're ready to spend some sweet coin.

Trailfinder

Shop: Cycle Craft, Long Valley
Shop Keep
dursman said:
I brought my bike in on a wednesday to get a tune-up, new rear tire, and seat post. They told me it would definitely be done by saturday morning, but hopefully by friday - good news because I wanted to ride over the weekend. I went in on saturday to pick it up and nothing was done. They said they got the wrong sized seat post - I don't know why this stopped them from doing the tune-up and rear tire, but I just told them to forget about it and took my bike home.

Try us again sometime we have made some changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

B.L.

I've been in there since the "new" folks have been working there (a.k.a. George and Tommy Wheels) and it's been nothing but great. Very knowledgeable on standard and obscure bike stuff, and always up front with time-frames and costs. Give them another chance...

Top Bottom