Curious but cautious. CBD use?

Leadman

Formerly: Harry Hamilton
Yep nonsensical. Do they test for traces of alcohol?
its interesting that weed is considered a no-no for the olympics or other sports governing bodies. I would think that if you smoke weed it would only have a negative effect on performance. Not good for your lungs, makes you tired and lethargic. I don't understand how it could be some kind of enhancement.
yep. Big Brother...

Strugglebus

its interesting that weed is considered a no-no for the olympics or other sports governing bodies. I would think that if you smoke weed it would only have a negative effect on performance. Not good for your lungs, makes you tired and lethargic. I don't understand how it could be some kind of enhancement.

The effect it has on you could be very different then the effect is has on others. Keep in mind that ‘weed’ is something that is prescribed by medical professionals to help treat pain/inflammation, stress/ anxiety, etc, etc. could you see how someone could use this as a tool to have a leg up on the competition?

I don’t have a dog in this fight just playing devils advocate

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

THC has actual, proven medical implications. Smoking is only on way to have TCH enter the body.

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I use a mentholated CBD topical for achy muscles and joints from a recco by @jmanic. Brand is CBD Clinic Pain Relief (Level 5). It's expensive but it works! I have tried sublingual drops in the past but never noticed any difference.

BiGHaRRy

Even if the drug test returns positive, you can tell your boss that you took it on the doctor's advice. CBD products are used in almost all countries for medical purposes. In the state where I live, CBD products are legal, so all people use them because their medicinal properties are very beneficial.

jklett

2Q==(4).jpg

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
This is a side story but one worth telling… I have a friend of a friend who I do trust. They were recently pulled over in a traffic stop. The officer asked her if she had had any marijuana within the last 24 hours. She said that she took edibles for sleeping. These are 25mg cbd / 2.5 mg of THC. This amount in my view is very very small. Because this person admitted that they had ingested thc within the last 24 hours, the police arrested her on the spot and impounded their vehicle. I don’t know what township this was in, but I do not doubt the source.

This was a 50 year old professional woman, not a young reckless kid.

I guess the moral of the story is this… Always Deny any use of THC and likely CBD.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is a side story but one worth telling… I have a friend of a friend who I do trust. They were recently pulled over in a traffic stop. The officer asked her if she had had any marijuana within the last 24 hours. She said that she took edibles for sleeping. These are 25mg cbd / 2.5 mg of THC. This amount in my view is very very small. Because this person admitted that they had ingested thc within the last 24 hours, the police arrested her on the spot and impounded their vehicle. I don’t know what township this was in, but I do not doubt the source.

I guess the moral of the story is this… Always Deny any use of THC and likely CBD.

don't deny - decline to answer.
cause if you get tested, and test positive, then you are a liar.

my ear hair is spasming.
something else is going on.....

02camaro

this is part of the fallout from lawmakers passing laws without thinking them through. the laws are so muddy, hence the reason for this thread to begin with. theres no field sobriety tests for thc/cbd, whatever its called now. was the question loaded a little, yea, but no different than asking the driver if they've been drinking. if the reply is yes i have been drinking, field sobriety tests, if they pass, on their way happy days. only way to test for pot is blood test and you cant do that on the side of the road.

rick81721

Lothar
Last edited:

BPaze

this is part of the fallout from lawmakers passing laws without thinking them through. the laws are so muddy, hence the reason for this thread to begin with. theres no field sobriety tests for thc/cbd, whatever its called now. was the question loaded a little, yea, but no different than asking the driver if they've been drinking. if the reply is yes i have been drinking, field sobriety tests, if they pass, on their way happy days. only way to test for pot is blood test and you cant do that on the side of the road.
So this makes no sense, prior to legalizing marijuana they still did field sobriety tests and arrested people for impairment under substances. They just had to say they seemed impaired. No matter the substance if you can't pass a field sobriety test you can be arrested. If you take benadryl and can't pass a field sobriety test you can be arrested for impairment.

Top Bottom