CrossAddict's Training Blog:

CrossAddict

Sooooooon

Stay tuned Cycling season starts on March 1st. VTC Rides to follow. Haaaa back on the bike finally. EABODS IDH OH9 RUPERT VCPI PATM APTM TDS JOGJ SAD MTBNJ.

-rf

CrossAddict

Training???

Well spring break is around the courner and that means two things:

1. Painting the fence and deck

&

2. LMF rides

VTC will be rocking out 3 super long days the week after Easter on the 'nice days' The rides include "the super guymard loop", "the Harramin loop", and some extended riding in Wawayanda on the BBM trails (BBM = Black Bear Mafia). The season is near and I have to kick it up a notch and get fit. So anyone that is intrested in pain submit your resume' for acceptance for one of the previously mentioned rides. Let the riding begin!!!;)

-r to the f
pres. of THE VTC

CrossAddict

Rain Rain go away

Tmr Waway w/ bill and Gordo.

looks like some light showers tonight with the weather clearing after noon. I'm in and ready for 3 plus loops with a fast tempo loop thrown in. Good times are rolling again. I just got done watching 'cross the pond -2' sweetness.:D

greenbriar here we come.

-VTC

CrossAddict

waway recap

Three laps of the new course. (w/ graveyardman67)

Much longer than last year and much more steady climbing. With 4 laps to do I guess I'll be finishing in around 3:20 to 3:30 hrs. More good times

Graveyard and I did a loop to check out some lines then a faster loop that was at a hard tempo, and finally a loop just to get some extra miles in. I think we had a 9.5mph avg. and polished off about 30 miles total. good base building day.

-rf
Pres. VTC

Top Bottom