Cross Fit Locations

R0B

Hey all, I have a regular exercise routine for every week: weights and running. Getting quite bored with the "routine" of it all. Yes I change up reps/exercises/weight/etc... Has anyone any experience with any crossfit locations in NJ? Unfortunately I'm in Hunterdon county and by the looks of it there aren't any within quite a distance from my house. Anyone any experience on the subject? Cheers.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Hey all, I have a regular exercise routine for every week: weights and running. Getting quite bored with the "routine" of it all. Yes I change up reps/exercises/weight/etc... Has anyone any experience with any crossfit locations in NJ? Unfortunately I'm in Hunterdon county and by the looks of it there aren't any within quite a distance from my house. Anyone any experience on the subject? Cheers.

If you have your own place, you could create your own space. (Might not fly in a rented apt.) But one of the cool thigns about cross fit is that you don't need an extensive gym to do it. You could design your own at home in the basement or garage very easily.

Otherwise, I'd just give it time -- the number of cross fit gyms int he U.S. has grown by somethign like 50,000% in the last five years. If there isn't one near you now, there probably will be soon.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I know nothing about this, but I saw a CrossFit gym near Princeton on Main St (Route 27) where that West Coast Video used to be. Not sure exactly where you live but maybe it close.

Chris(NJ)

I know the owner of Crossfit 908 very well. I was a member at his gym for about a year. Prior to that, I did crossfit in scottsdale, az.
What kind of info are you looking to get?

R0B

Yea I'm near Clinton, Princeton is a hike for a workout. I'm on the boards now. Thanks gents.

fuego154

I posted on MTBNJ and all I got was this stupid ni
crossfit

I used some crossfit style stuff in my workouts. I just read the workout of day posts on the site. Brutal but effective. Have since returned to more standard workouts. Still throw in some stuff so I don't get bored.

Top Bottom