Creek opening weekend

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
My son and I were taking off school/work for tomorrow but it looks like rain all afternoon. Fucking ridiculous. Anyway both saturday and Sunday are looking much better. I think its 12-7 both days. Might just do that instead.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Opening weekend at creek is always a mudfest
Opening day 2018
1591325574751.jpeg

1591325603693.jpeg

ebarker9

Still debating the season pass. First year in quite a few that I haven't purchased one well in advance. Looks like they're going to start daily operations on June 16 which is always a big deal for me, not wanting to deal with the weekend crowds.

chris12453

I was there Friday and Sunday. Friday there weren't much of a lift line. Sunday where was until about 4 but it moved fast. It was pretty much business as usual out there.

ebarker9

I was there Friday and Sunday. Friday there weren't much of a lift line. Sunday where was until about 4 but it moved fast. It was pretty much business as usual out there.

Good to hear. Wasn't sure how much the new operations were going to impact crowds and the ability to get runs in.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Lifts can still be up to 3 but only one party at a time. So lots of lifts with one person which makes the lines long. Friday i heard it wasn't bad, saturday it was around 10 min wait. Sunday is like 25 min. Closed this week including friday. Open Sat and sun at 9. Hoping to just go sunday but we'll see about weather.

BTW I think this year the YT tues officially outpaces the gambler and glory as the #1 bike.

Top Bottom