Crash-O-Meter

ArmyOfNone

I was curious to know how one goes about getting a Crash-O-Meter? Not to brag, but I'm sure I could tally up some high numbers.

I cant figure out if my head hurts from thinking of the many times i have crashed or is it because i hit my head to many times? :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

J-Dro

I was curious to know how one goes about getting a Crash-O-Meter? Not to brag, but I'm sure I could tally up some high numbers.

I cant figure out if my head hurts from thinking of the many times i have crashed or is it because i hit my head to many times? :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

The most amazing thing to me, after having witnessed many AON crashes, is that you never seem to get hurt. Or bleed for that matter. You just get back on the bike and continue on your merry way. Amazing.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Remember?

The most amazing thing to me, after having witnessed many AON crashes, is that you never seem to get hurt. Or bleed for that matter. You just get back on the bike and continue on your merry way. Amazing.
I don't know about you, but when I was Fred's age I felt like I was made out of some sort of radioactive material.

I was utterly indestructible then. Now...not so much.

As for the "Crash-O-Meter": I'm trying to forget the crashes, not keep track of them.:rolleyes:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't know about you, but when I was Fred's age I felt like I was made out of some sort of radioactive material.

I was utterly indestructible then. Now...not so much.

As for the "Crash-O-Meter": I'm trying to forget the crashes, not keep track of them.:rolleyes:

i'm sure this won't surprise anyone, but in my 20's i could easily be convinced to throw myself down a flight of stairs for $5 and a burrito. in the middle of a crowd. at a jimmy buffet concert.

ArmyOfNone

jeez. now im gonna need to ride with holy water and a cross to survive

Top Bottom