Crank Bros Mallet E Pedals

Tim

aka sptimmy43
For sale is a pair of Crank Brothers Mallet E LS pedals, black. Also included are a pair of shims, stainless steel shoe shields, standard 15/20 degree release cleats, 10 degree easy release cleats, and cleat bolts/hardware. The pedals have a couple hundred miles on them and are in really good shape. I'm selling them because I tried some XT SPDs and just get along with them much better.

$65

PM if interested.

20190427_001859740_iOS.jpg

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Wow, I know a lot of people prefer SPDs (as do I) but there has to be at least one rider out there that could use these. Make me an offer....

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Actually, I didn’t. But now I am in a weird place where I have gone back and forth between the SPDs and Crank Brothers a few times.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
These are the only pedals I will ride for serious tech... actually for anything. Perfect amount of float with a slight platform feel. You do have to get the shim level just right and with a good shoe, tho. Ultimate Enduro pedal.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
These are the only pedals I will ride for serious tech... actually for anything. Perfect amount of float with a slight platform feel. You do have to get the shim level just right and with a good shoe, tho. Ultimate Enduro pedal.
I’m not really all that rad of a rider but that’s what I like about them. They have a more solid and connected feel than SPDs. The downside for me can be clipping in. It isn’t a big deal really, but if the mechanism is a little bit rotated I’ll miss the entry the first time. I pretty much hit the mark with SPDs every time. The only other thing with Crank Brothers are the brass cleats. They tend to wear a little quicker.

Cassinonorth

Sweet. I just grabbed these on sale for $100 so glad to hear some good reviews. Also trying the new CB shoes which apparently are designed to work with the pedals. My pedal around the block went well.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet. I just grabbed these on sale for $100 so glad to hear some good reviews. Also trying the new CB shoes which apparently are designed to work with the pedals. My pedal around the block went well.
Those will be my next shoe. One of my buddies just got them and says it’s the best shoe he’s ever had.

Top Bottom