CR TM Sunday March 30th 10am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us Sunday March 30th @ 10am for trail maintenance at Washington Valley Park (aka Chimney Rock). The plan is to clear the trails of any debris & repair any real wet/muddy areas. Meeting at Newmans Lane. Tools will be supplied. Hope to see you there.

Flyer here:

http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/brochFlyers/volunteerParkPatrol.pdf

For trail maintenance cancellations due to weather please call 908-285-3800.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey who's going to this? I'm going to try and make this but I was sure this was supposed to be Saturday.

walter

Fourth Party
Hey who's going to this? I'm going to try and make this but I was sure this was supposed to be Saturday.

I know norm spoke on my behalf and counted me in, but I dont think I can make this one.

Kirt, do you need a doctors note?

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I am. :D For some reason I thought this was Saturday too. Glad it's not as I'm not around & that might be an issue.

I know norm spoke on my behalf and counted me in, but I dont think I can make this one.

Kirt, do you need a doctors note?

Walt, we need moral support. I also have a 1 handed tools just for you. & yes I need a Dr's. note.

if all things baby stay at the status-quo for me, i'll be joining in.

Hope you can make it. If not there's another in 2 weeks.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
My wife and I are planning on showing up. I've done TM before but not at CR/WVP but we had our bikes and we rode in. Is it the same arrangement here?

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife and I are planning on showing up. I've done TM before but not at CR/WVP but we had our bikes and we rode in. Is it the same arrangement here?

Tony,

We will be walking, no bike needed for the TM. We may do a ride after the tm. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Kirt

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Tony,

We will be walking, no bike needed for the TM. We may do a ride after the tm. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Kirt
Tomorrow seems like it will be a nice day so we just might bring our bikes anyway and maybe do a little riding after the TM. The wife has a bad experience at CR the one and only time we were there because the trails were wet and slippery so with the nice weather I want to show here the CR is not as bad as it seems. See you there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions